Sunday, March 30, 2014

5 faithful questions to ask yourself.

Life is all about making decisions. Some choices are simple, some are difficult. But when it comes to a difficult moment, you can ask yourself these 5 questions.

I'll be the guinea pig. The dilemma i'm facing now is whether to change job or just stay till my hostel is ready

What am I waiting for? 
First of all, after the Taiwan trip, it's too close to I'm say not going. Then, to wait for the right offer. 

What would I do if I weren’t scared?
I would probably have just quit my job and slowly spend time looking.
What steps would make things easier? 
Start sending my resume out to top recruiters once I'm back from TW. 
What would I do if I had all the time and money in the world?
I would start my hostel immediately. And then travel round the world.

What is the worst, and the best, that could happen?
Worst, stuck here or stay home without a job and got nagged by parents all the time. 
Best, found a job that can give me the right remuneration and yet, feel happy doing it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment